- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Nail art? Not this time! At the SAG Awards, the vast majority of stars opted for super natural flesh tones and subtle pinks. Julia Louis-Dreyfus went with Essie’s Sugar Daddy, Game of Thrones‘ Natalie Dormer wore Caption Polish’s Easy Does It and her castmate Emilia Clarke got Jenna Hipp’s signature nude treatment, with a not-yet-released shade from the manicurist’s line.
But a couple nominees got a little creative with their otherwise simple digits. Atop her Essie Dizzy Feet gel mani, Sarah Hyland had manicurist Christina Aviles apply three rhinestones on her left ring finger in lieu of wearing a ring — apparently she’s saving that finger for the real deal, so she never wears jewels on it.
Orange Is the New Black‘s Danielle Brooks showed off her almond-shaped nude nails studded with rhinestones at the base of each nail and even underneath the tips! And fellow OITNB-er Laverne Cox raved about her Caption Polish mani by Melissa de la Cruz that faded from Just a Little Bit of Love to glittery gold and silver Shizaaam! and Trust Me, I’m Faking.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
valentine's day gift guide