- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Sam Visser is officially in the House of Dior.
The celebrity makeup artist, who has painted famous faces like Bella Hadid, Kaia Gerber, Kylie Jenner and Kim Kardashian, has joined Dior Makeup as a U.S. Makeup Artist Ambassador. The appointment puts him alongside celebrity makeup artist Sabrina Bedrani — an ambassador with Dior Makeup since 2015 — and under the direction of veteran creative and image director Peter Philips.
In his new role, Visser will collaborate with Dior on digital and editorial projects as well as the house’s high-profile red carpet partnerships. He’s a veteran in every sense of the word, having started his career at the age of 12 years old, per today’s release.
Visser, who counts more than 268,000 followers on Instagram, posted on the social media site today announcing the news. “What an honor,” he wrote.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day