- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Spotting a San Vicente Bungalow member just got easier — look at their sneakers.
The private membership club and industry hotspot has teamed with eco-conscious sneaker brand Cariuma for its first apparel product, an exclusive sneaker collaboration that features simple white kicks and green accents. The design, meant to complement the San Vicente Bungalow aesthetic, features signature script and twin palm trees.
Launched March 1, the 100 percent vegan sneakers sell for $89 and are available for members only. For every pair purchased, the brand will plant a pair of trees in the Brazilian rainforest as a way to support reforestation and endangered species.
“We see collaborations as an opportunity to share our mission supporting the Earth we all share with a wider audience,” says Fernando Porto who founded Cariuma with David Python. “We are thrilled to have SVB join us in this journey of protecting our planet. Together we can touch more people and share our messages in a stronger and more effective way.”
Also effective: Drafting beloved maitre d’ to Dimitri Dimitrov to model them inside the club.
A version of this story first appeared in the March 9 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine. Click here to subscribe.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day