- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Kourtney Kardashian‘s boyfriend Scott Disick has cashed the check on his New York City restaurant RYU, which he opened last spring.
“Scott sold his shares a while ago,” Disick’s rep tells THR, adding that “he wasn’t in (New York) as much as he thought he would be and he had other projects he was focusing on.”
A recent episode of E!’s Keeping Up With the Kardashians featured Disick celebrating the opening of Ryu, a Japanese-Asian fusion restaurant, back in April with practically the entire K-brood — and Kanye West — in tow. Meanwhile, critics — especially this guy — snubbed the spot in less-than-stellar reviews.
The aspiring restaurateur’s partners included Jesse Camac, vp of operations at NYC hotspots Fatty Crab and Fatty ‘Cue.
As the website Eater observes, Disick appeared at Ryu in September to promote a new teriyaki cheesesteak “snack window.”
Despite rumors that RYU will close, the New York Post cites an RYU rep as saying, “Things are great.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day