- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
For James Corden’s ever-popular “Carpool Karaoke” segment on Monday, the late-night talk show host recruits pop star Selena Gomez for a sing-along session that goes beyond belting out her radio hits (“Hands to Myself,” “Same Old Love,” and “Love You Like a Love Song”) in the Range Rover.
The duo prove they can sing anywhere, from the carpool lane to a stomach-flipping roller coaster ride (though Corden does look as if he wants to vomit).
Styled by Chris Classen, who also dresses the new Louis Vuitton muse on her current Revival World Tour, Gomez is cool and casually chic in the passenger seat. She wears a collared, Americana-inspired striped shirt by Tommy Hilfiger, wide-legged blue pants from Atea Oceanie and Jennifer Fisher jewels. Her rosy lips and shiny long locks (she is a Pantene ambassador, after all) add just the right amount of daytime glam.
Watch the duo sing — and order McDonald’s from the drive-thru — below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day