- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Brilliant orange is a hot color for fall in men’s sport watches on dials and straps.
1. Rado The 39mm True Thinline Les Couleurs Le Corbusier Powerful Orange is crafted of ceramic for both the case and bracelet, measures just 5mm thick, and is limited to 999 pieces. $2,100, at rado.com.
2. Angelus The U41 Tourbillon Skeleton showcases the hour and minute hands, coated in Super-LumiNova, and a mechanical movement within a 42mm titanium case with notched bezel on a sculpted rubber strap. $34,400, at Feldmar Watch Company, Los Angeles.
3. Doxa The latest update of a dive watch that premiered in 1967, the limited-edition Sub 300 Professional is water-resistant to 300 meters and highlights Super-LumiNova coating on the hands and indices, housed in a 42.5mm x 45mm steel case. $2,450, at doxawatches.com.
4. Rolex The newest Oyster Perpetual comes in a variety of bright dial colors, including this “coral red”; the mechanical, self-winding movement with 70-hour power reserve is housed in a 36mm case with bracelet, both in the brand’s Oystersteel. Trevor Noah has been spotted wearing Rolex. $5,600, at Rolex at Gearys, Beverly Hills.
5. Bell & Ross Limited to 250 pieces, the automatic BR 03 92 Diver Orange features a unidirectional rotating bezel with 60-minute scale on a 42mm-wide case in satin-finished and polished stainless steel, and comes with two straps, in orange fabric and black rubber. $3,900, at bellross.com.
6. Breitling Paired with both a rubber strap and a recycled NATO strap, the 44mm Endurance Pro chronograph features a scratch-resistant “Breitlight” case and is water-resistant to 100 meters. $3,000, at Westime, West Hollywood.
7. Carl F. Bucherer A chronograph that can track three time zones, the 46.6mm Patravi TravelTec Color Edition also highlights, date, small seconds and a 42-hour power reserve in a steel case on a rubber strap. $10,900, at Tourneau, New York and Los Angeles.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day