- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
What if it’s too hot at Coachella and you don’t have a floppy hat or floral dress? What if it rains? What if it’s cold? You don’t want to be tromping all over Indio looking for clothes when there are too many other activities for your enticement and entertainment.
But fret not because going to Coachella these days is almost like going to the Beverly Center! Well, not quite, but here are some shopping opportunities you should keep in your back pocket — for a rainy day or not.
Read more Where to Dine During Coachella Weekend
1. L.A. and Palm Springs-based designer Trina Turk — known for bright prints and pop-art style — will have a pop-up shop inside the lobby of the Parker Palm Springs to celebrate the 20th anniversary of her designs, including a special capsule collection, the Mr. Turk menswear line, swimwear, accessories and gifts. While Turk has a boutique on Palm Canyon Drive in Palm Springs, this one’s a lot more convenient for Coachella-goers. After all, you never know who you’re going to meet at the Steely Dan show — you might suddenly want to glam up.
2. Harper’s Bazaar will be hosting its ShopBAZAAR retail experience, alongside fashion label Coach, with a pop-up at Soho Desert House from Friday to Sunday. Brands being offered include Re-Done, Aurelie Bidermann, Vita Kin, Mansur Gavriel (of the great bucket bags), Dezso, and Westward. Then, Coach will show its Tribal collection on Saturday at a brunch with Coach executive creative director Stuart Vevers and Zoe Kravitz.
3. H&M, celebrating its sixth year as an official Coachella sponsor, will host an installation to be housed in a 40-by-80 tent on the actual fields of the festival. Yes, you will need a wristband to get in — but not a VIP one. It will also sell special looks and accessories designed for the festival called The H&M Coachella collection, which is currently available in some H&M stores around the country. It’s the first pop-up shop ever to take place on festival grounds. Shopping in between shows? Why not.
4. Revolve Clothing will be featuring all kinds of white cotton lace minidresses, floppy hats, gladiator sandals, tinted sunglasses and groovy beads and necklaces — and best of all, the cool e-tailer is offering same-day delivery! So just in case you feel like changing for the evening performances, you’ve got the option. But will they deliver to the festival grounds? That remains to be seen.
5. Popsugar and shopping site Shopstyle are teaming up for an event called “The Cabana Club” at the Viceroy Hotel in Palm Springs from April 10 to April 12. Invited guests will be treated to pool parties, shopping, special lookbooks for fashion and beauty trends and special fashion events.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day