- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The actress’ first post sees her wearing Dior’s popular “We Should All Be Feminists” tee, with “GREE” and “TINGS” written on her hands. She also added the hashtags “#givein, “#peerpressure,” and “#luddite.”
Since posting her first image on Monday, which garnered 10K-plus likes, Miller has already grown 76K followers on the photo-sharing platform.
Her other posts include a poster for the Young Vic’s production of Cat on a Hot Tin Roof, in which she stars alongside Jack O’Connell and Colm Meaney, and a selfie with fellow actress-model Cara Delevingne.
This isn’t the first time the fashion favorite has taken Instagram for a spin.
Miller told Vogue in 2014 that she joined the social media site for a bit before logging off. She found it “fueled the worst part of my soul. It was the most addictive thing. Every morning I’d wake up and there would be a thousand more followers or whatever and there would be these amazing greetings like ‘Welcome! We love you!’ I’d be inflated by this nonexistent, intangible love.” Looks like the 35-year-old star has now changed her mind.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day