- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
They may be small, but the preteen cast of Stranger Things certainly have mighty red-carpet style. The trio of starlets proved as much when they stepped out at the 2016 Emmy Awards on Sunday afternoon wearing bold ensembles.
During a charming interview with E!’s Giuliana Rancic, Caleb McLaughlin revealed that his stylist had his patterned tux (which he paired with a glittering bow tie) custom-made, while his co-star Gaten Matarazzo said he rented his plaid-accented tuxedo from a shop.
Millie Bobby Brown, who was just spotted front row at Coach’s presentation at New York Fashion Week, looked like a mini fashionista in a Valentino Red dress which she rocked with a custom acrylic Edie Parker clutch emblazoned with her name. “I’m wearing Valentino Red,” she recited, already a red-carpet pro at age 12.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
super bowl LVII
leslie odom jr.