- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Olivia Wilde has had to strip down on HBO’s Vinyl, but that’s not the part that makes her feel somewhat uncomfortable — it’s having to wear a merkin (aka fake pubic hair). “I was so vocal about it being fake because I was horrified that background actors might think this was actually my real body hair,” Wilde, clad in an H&M Conscious Collection dress, told Seth Meyers during his Late Night show on Thursday. Talk about a hairy situation.
Attention Grey’s Anatomy fans: Patrick Dempsey has found a new gig. The actor now is serving as a beauty model for wife Jillian Dempsey. On Thursday, he posted an Instagram video of Jillian applying her new Lid Tints on his eyes. Though he doesn’t say anything in the video, he did caption: “I’m not a makeup guy, but I’m proud of my wife’s innovative product, Lid Tints for eyes.” What a good sport.
Topshop’s Latest Blog Post About Adele Backfires [Yahoo Style]
Topshop recently posted a blog praising Adele, but that didn’t bode well with the retailer’s fans. Instead, it caused folks to point out Topshop’s lack of sizing options and make comments such as, “Except you make no clothes that would fit her.” Yikes.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day