- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Whether it’s a corner office or a cube, your workspace could use a little sprucing up — Sugar Paper to the rescue. The L.A.-based stationer, located in Brentwood’s idyllic Country Mart, just unveiled its collection of vintage-inspired solid brass desk accessories. The company’s fans (Reese Witherspoon, Gwyneth Paltrow, Tom Hanks) are sure to love the charming yet chic pieces. Might we suggest a mini, brass snail-mail letter opener?
The line also includes a brass ruler, Sugar Paper pen and retro-style stamp holder (prices range from $40 to $120). Items will be available starting Aug. 11 exclusively in the shop and online at sugarpaper.com. According to co-founders Chelsea Shukov and Jamie Grobecker, the designs were inspired by their own mothers’ sophisticated desk accessories — Mama knows best.
In the spirit of creating the “dream desk,” Shukov gave THR five quick tips to help spruce up any office space.
1. If it’s on your desk it has to be one of two things: functional or something you love.
2.Have a designated place for everything. This way, it’s easy to stay organized and keep your space clutter-free.
3. Hang Art. Create inspiration boards filled with things that bring you joy. Add color to make your space feel fresh. Your office is a big part of your life and a representation of your personal style. Make it great.
4. Add a stylish desk light to pull a desk together. It’s a simple addition that adds personality to the overall feel of your workspace.
5. A great notebook or agenda can change your life. It makes practical tasks like note-taking and to-do lists feel chic.
Noted. And for more inspiration (and snapshots of the dreamy store decor and newest offerings — including cards, notebooks and letterpress prints), follow Sugar Paper on Instagram @sugarpaperla.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day