- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Dress: A dainty spaghetti-strap dress with a gold lace overlay by Brock Collection.
The Wearer: British model Suki Waterhouse.
Read more Tom Ford to Present at Golden Globes
The Event: W Magazine‘s Golden Globes pre-party, held at Chateau Marmont in West Hollywood on Thursday evening, where Waterhouse was in the company of A-listers including Golden Globe-nominated actresses Rooney Mara, Cate Blanchett and Helen Mirren.
Why We Dig: We can only imagine how much fun stylist Jamie Schneider has dressing human-doll Waterhouse (who looks good in almost anything you put her in, to be honest), and for last night’s W Magazine soiree, Schneider and Waterhouse went all out for a playful, girly-glam look. Using the simple gold dress as an anchor, they added a cherry-red fur stole by Sonia Rykiel — the ultimate in glamorous accessories — matching satin Charlotte Olympia heels and a ‘90s-inspired gold chain necklace, which complemented the outfit’s retro silhouette. To top it off, Waterhouse added a classic red lip, her signature bold brows and every girl girl’s dress-up staple: a pretty bow in her hair.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day