- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Ever since Beyonce set the internet on fire wearing a marigold ruffled, Peter Dundas-designed Roberto Cavalli gown in her Emmy-nominated Lemonade visual album on HBO, the fashion world can’t get enough of the statement-making color.
Case in point: The 68th annual Emmys red carpet on Sunday, where the stars stepped out in the sunny shade.
Empire‘s Taraji P. Henson, who is nominated for outstanding lead actress in a drama series, lit up the step-and-repeat in a vibrant Vera Wang gown.
Ellie Kemper, who is up for outstanding lead actress in a comedy series for her role on the Netflix series Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, dazzled in a fitted citrine crystal and sequin-embellished full length gown by British designer Jenny Packham. The texture of the gown was incredible.
Transparent’s Emily Robinson dazzled in a more muted take on the hue, wearing a tiered Carolina Herrera gown dusted with crystals and paired with Ileana Makri earrings.
But the brightest moment of all? Angela Bassett, wearing a canary-yellow Christian Siriano gown. Mandy Moore has also arrived in yellow. Shine on.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day