- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
As the star of sci-fi thriller series Orphan Black, Tatiana Maslany deftly navigates between the parts of seven different cloned characters. But on Sunday, thanks to a very special Oscar de la Renta gown, she stepped into a new role: fashionista.
Making her SAG Awards red-carpet debut, the nominee for outstanding female actor in a drama series turned heads in a stunning black-and-white striped Oscar de la Renta gown with a plunging neckline and a dramatic, tiered skirt.
At the 2015 Golden Globes, Orange Is the New Black‘s Taryn Manning was the only star who opted to wear a piece from the designer’s final collection, going virtually unnoticed in a metallic black gown.
Maslany’s head-turning ensemble, however, is a far more fitting tribute to the late designer’s legendary designs, which have regularly been worn in the past by everyone from Sarah Jessica Parker to Oprah.
A look worth cloning, for sure.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day