- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Want to snag a photo op with Twilight’s two leading men? Look no further than Madame Tussauds’ London locale.
Taylor Lautner will join co-star Robert Pattinson, who already has a wax statue to his name, as the latest Hollywood hunk to be immortalized in life-size form at the famed museum. In a release commemorating the late Madame’s 250th birthday, the organization announced that Lautner was one of the most requested personalities in 2011. His wax figurine is expected to be unveiled in January.
Olympic diver Tom Daley is also on the slate for 2012 additions, as well as the most famous newlyweds on the planet – the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge – whose likeness will be revealed in early April. Prince William and Kate Middleton will celebrate their first anniversary on April 29.
A new figure of Her Majesty the Queen will replace the current statue, created in 1996, to mark her Diamond Jubilee in June. It will be the 23rd figure of the Queen, with the first dating back to her toddler days in the 1930s.
Last month, Lautner was immortalized in a prestigious ceremony outside the Grauman’s Chinese Theatre in Hollywood, where his hand and footprints were laid in cement alongside Twilight co-stars Pattinson and Kristen Stewart.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day