- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Country singer Taylor Swift announced that she would be releasing her first perfume, called Wonderstruck, this October.
The name of her debut scent comes from a lyric from one of her songs, “Enchanted,” Swift revealed. That particular line reads: I’m wonderstruck, blushing all the way home.
“A fragrance can help shape someone’s first impression and memory of you,” Swift says in a press release. “It’s exciting to think that Wonderstruck will play a role in creating some of those memories.”
Wonderstruck is described as the “flawless beauty of freesia, apple blossom and raspberry” with “a sweet surprise of blissful vanilla … airy, sun-drenched honeysuckle and white hibiscus … golden amber and sandalwood … with lush peach.”
Swift joins the long line of celebrity perfumes and colognes. Those who have their own bottles include Beyonce, Paris Hilton, Justin Bieber, Gwen Stefani and Sarah Jessica Parker.
Swift postponed several concert dates on her Speak Now tour due to illness. They have been rescheduled for later this year.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day