- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
After 14 years of marriage, Tea Leoni and David Duchovny, who split once before in 2008, have announced that they are separating again. While the couple takes time to decide whether to follow through with a divorce, take a look back at five things you might not know about the Ghost Town actress.
PHOTOS: On Set with the Leading Ladies of Hollywood
1. Born Elizabeth Tea Pantaleoni, her paternal grandmother was a Broadway and silent film actress in the early 1900s.
2. The actress followed in her grandmother’s footsteps once more by becoming a Goodwill ambassador for UNICEF. In a 2006 issue with Life magazine, she explained that her grandmother was the president of the U.S. Fund for UNICEF for 25 years.
3. In 2000, Leoni landed the No. 79 spot on FHM’s “100 Sexiest Women” list.
4. She married television commercial producer Neil Joseph Tardio, Jr. in 1991. The couple divorced in 2005, and Leoni wed Duchovny two years later.
5. Leoni has been spotted with two tattoos in recent years. One, a matching wedding band design with her estranged hubby and another, an anchor inked on her right hip.
STORY: Tea Leoni Joins ‘Tower Heist’ Project
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Cannes: Alicia Vikander, Marion Cotillard, Da’Vine Joy Randolph and More in The Hollywood Reporter’s Festival Photo Gallery
Billie Eilish Slams Critics Who Called Her a “Sellout” for Being More Feminine: “Let Women Live”
How Amber Ruffin’s Mission to Have Fun Helped “Destroy and Then Rebuild” ‘Some Like It Hot’ for Broadway
‘Succession’: Why Kendall Is Wearing a Flashy Richard Mille Watch and Cousin Greg Rocks a Rolex “Pepsi” GMT