- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Despite the many publications that have opted out of working with photographer Terry Richardson, Playboy magazine is doing otherwise. The Hugh Hefner-founded glossy plans to release a 100-page spread shot entirely by Richardson.
The controversial photographer teased the NSFW images from the issue called “California Dreamin,'” on his blog Friday. While Richardson writes that the images are supposed to be out in September, a spokeswoman from Playboy tells Jezebel that the issue will be released in early 2015 instead, due to production schedule changes.
The Playboy rep adds: “Yes, Terry has shot for the magazine many times over the years, and has been a great partner.”
Richardson was recently featured on the cover of New York magazine, where he defended himself against ongoing accusations of his inappropriate behavior with models and expressed, “I’m okay with myself about everything, and that to me is the most important thing.”
See the NSFW photos at Jezebel, if you please.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day