- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Just in time for Valentine’s Day, Tiffany and Co. has opened its first pop-up shop at Los Angeles’ The Grove, now open through Feb. 24. Expect a feast for the eyes upon entering the small, jewel box-like space, withevery case filled to the brim with iconic Tiffany collections. Return to Tiffany, Tiffany Blue, Tiffany Tags and home and accessory items are offered and can be personalized on-site.
“The pop-up location will highlight the incredible range of personalization and customization abilities that Tiffany offers,” Alexandra Winokur, group vp of Tiffany & Co., said Tuesday in a press release. “We are thrilled to provide the Tiffany experience to guests at The Grove.”
A Grove-exclusive Tiffany tag charm personalized with an L.A.-ism such as “Love Always” or “Running Late” is perfect for the local girl who has everything. The store design riffs on the idea of handcrafted paper Valentines, painted in Tiffany’s signature blue. Make sure to sign a sticker to your true love to attach to the pop-up wall that faces The Grove lawn.
Tiffany & Co. at The Grove, Monday-Thursday, 10 a.m.-9 p.m.; Friday & Saturday, 10 a.m.-10 p.m., Sunday, 11 a.m.-8 pm, tiffany.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day