- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Why follow through with your New Year’s resolutions to “eat healthier” when you could enjoy cupcakes and simultaneously support a good cause?
Sprinkles is here to help you do just that with the launch of its “Time’s Up Black & White Cupcake.” This Friday through Sunday (Jan. 5-7), during Golden Globes weekend, the cupcake haven will be donating 100 percent of the proceeds from the limited-edition dessert to the Time’s Up Legal Defense Fund, which aims to help women fight sexual harassment across industries.
“Sprinkles is proud to stand behind the 300 women in the entertainment industry that have banded together to support women dealing with sexual harassment across various industries,” the company said in a statement.
We highly suggest ordering a dozen, curling up on the couch in your stretchiest (black) sweats and enjoying the Golden Globes while buzzed on sugar. You can restart your resolutions on Monday.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day