- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Tom Hiddleston may be a red-carpet risk-taker, but that doesn’t mean he’ll try every fashion trend.
“I’m not crazy about short trousers, short pants on men.” Hiddleston tells The Hollywood Reporter while playing “Fishing for Answers” with his stylist, Ilaria Urbinati. “Even in the summertime, it’s a risk.”
Luckily, Urbinati, who ranks No. 6 on THR‘s 25 Most Powerful Stylists list this year, is aware of the Kong: Skull Island actor’s style preferences. She adds: “It’s true, I always go a little longer with you.”
Check out the video above to hear about Hiddleston’s style icons (Bill Murray, included) and who he thinks is a better co-star between Kong and Thor. Plus, watch Hiddleston show off his best American accent.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Tracee Ellis Ross
Star-Studded Fashion Trust U.S. Awards Put Next Young Designer Prize on the Map in L.A.
‘Million Dollar Listing’ Stars The Altman Brothers Renew Deal at Douglas Elliman (Exclusive)
How to Live More Sustainably, From Designer Resale to Hollywood-Approved Zero-Waste Swaps