- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
After four years of engagement, Tracy Morgan has tied the knot with long-time partner Megan Wollover, the comedian’s rep confirmed to The Hollywood Reporter.
The couple wed in an emotional ceremony that took place on Sunday, more than a year after Morgan was left critically injured in a highway collision that occurred last June.
The comedian suffered head trauma, a broken leg and broken ribs when a Walmart truck slammed into the back of a limo-van carrying him and two others, and has since undergone a lengthy recovery process.
In June, Morgan told People that he was determined to walk Wollover down the aisle one day after completing physical therapy. “I don’t want to walk my wife down the aisle with a cane or in a wheelchair,” he said. “So I had to go hard with the therapy. … I had to get better. There was no ifs, ands or buts about it.”
The newlyweds became engaged in 2011 and welcomed their now-2-year-old daughter, Maven, in 2013. Morgan was previously married to his high school sweetheart Sabina, with whom he shares three sons, from 1985-2009.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day