- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Actress Uma Thurman, 41, is pregnant with her third child; her first with her on-again, off-again French-born, Swiss financier (think hedge funds) beau Arpad Busson, 49.
She has two other children, a daughter, Maya, 13, and a son named Levon, 10, with her ex Ethan Hawke, who famously had an affair with their children’s nanny Ryan Shawhughes. He has since married Ryan and they have two daughters of their own, Clementine and Indiana. Busson has two sons with his first wife, supermodel Elle Macpherson.
Thurman and Busson, 49, started dating in 2007. They split briefly in 2009 but apparently (well, obviously) rekindled their romance.
Last June, the couple attended the gala benefit for Busson’s Absolute Return for Kids (ARK) charity, which was also attended by Prince William and Kate Middleton and was held at Kensington Palace.
His charity depends on charitable contributions from the international hedge fund industry for children who are victims of abuse, disability, illness and poverty.
Thurman stars with Twilight hunk Robert Pattinson in the sexy upcoming film, Bel Ami. And you can expect to see more of Thurman on the small screen when she appears in five episodes of NBC’s new musical drama Smash.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Melvin Van Peebles