- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Ask and you shall receive.
David Beckham has heard our silent prayers for more fashion campaigns, signing on with Tudor Watches as the Swiss company’s latest brand ambassador for its Born to Dare ads.
The campaign video takes us through the world-renowned soccer dad’s journey to greatness — from adolescent footballer, to World Cup player, to a Tudor-wearing watch aficionado with some of the most aggressive mean mugging skills we’ve ever seen. His full sleeve tattoos and new, shaggier ‘90s-style ‘do (almost) steal the spotlight from the Black Bay Chrono style he wears on his wrist.
Seriously, though, with his intensely furrowed brow and soul-piercing gaze, his glare is enough to almost instill a bit of fear into even the most devoted Beckham fan. But so long as the 42-year-old continues to post photos of himself wearing fedoras while cuddling tiny animals, we think we’ll be okay.
A post shared by David Beckham (@davidbeckham) on
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day