- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The mag announced on Wednesday that the 2015 edition will be held in a custom-designed space that connects the Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts and City Hall. In releasing the news, the publication even posted the new address where guests will enter the starry party: 9390 N. Santa Monica Blvd.
The move follows last year’s big move — the much buzzed-about one that saw the A-list fete exit West Hollywood’s Sunset Tower in favor of a 12,000-square-foot Basil Walter-designed structure (complete with glass walls) that was custom built on a parking lot off Sunset Plaza. Sunset Tower had hosted the Vanity Fair party since 2009. Prior to that, it was held at Morton’s, which has since become WeHo power lunch favorite Cecconi’s, every year since its birth in 1994.
The 2014 event was largely appreciated by attendees, many of whom noted the extra wiggle room. We’ll have to wait until Academy Awards night on Feb. 22 to find out how the new Beverly Hills location will be embraced, but expect to see several smaller affairs crop up in the 90210 to make party-hopping that much more convenient.
To read Vanity Fair‘s full announcement, click here.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day