- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Harper Beckham is only 5 years old, but her famous mother is already taking steps to protect her brand.
Fashion designer and former Spice Girl Victoria Beckham has registered daughter Harper’s name with intellectual property authorities in Britain and Europe.
That will make it easier for Harper to market items in her own name and also offer her legal protections if she goes into show business.
The application filed in December names Victoria Beckham as the holder of the rights as parent and guardian.
The three sons of Victoria and soccer star David Beckham — Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz — also have their names protected by filings.
The Beckhams have amassed considerable wealth through Victoria’s music and David’s soccer career.
Victoria Beckham has since launched a popular fashion label.
A post shared by Victoria Beckham (@victoriabeckham) on
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day