- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Angels are heading to Paris.
Victoria’s Secret on Monday announced that its annual fashion show will take place in the City of Light this year.
The lingerie runway spectacle, which will be taped Nov. 30, will star Victoria’s Secret Angels Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, Lily Aldridge, Elsa Hosk, Jasmine Tookes, Josephine Skriver, Lais Ribeiro, Martha Hunt, Romee Strijd, Sara Sampaio, Stella Maxwell and Taylor Hill.
Past musical performers during the show have included Selena Gomez, The Weeknd, Ellie Goulding, Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran, Ariana Grande and Hozier. This year’s guests have yet to be revealed.
The show went across the pond to London in 2014 before returning to New York, where it is often held, last year. Previous locations also have included Los Angeles, Miami and Cannes.
The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show will be produced by Done and Dusted. Hamish Hamilton will serve as director, and Edward G. Razek, Monica Mitro, Ian Stewart and Hamilton will serve as executive producers.
The show will air Monday, Dec. 5, at 10 p.m. PT/ET on CBS.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day