- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Anna Wintour, Carolina Herrera and Hailee Steinfeld were all spotted front row at Prabal Gurung‘s fall 2014 show at the Skylight at Moynihan Station on Feb 8th. The young designer’s show was memorable for many reasons — with models working the runway in beautiful tapestry-prints and lose fitting suits, and also for the appearance of a precarious catwalk streaker who interrupted the show dressed (or undressed) in a leopard-print banana hammock, a crown, jacket and tube socks.
VIDEO: NYFW: Watch Tory Burch’s Fall 2014 Show Here
Skylight Group, the events firm responsible for the production of Gurung’s show (along with Rag & Bone and Ralph Lauren), created a video showing 75 people working for 34 hours to turn New York’s historic, 1912 James Farley Post Office by Penn Station into a Himalayan-inspired catwalk and condensed it into 17 seconds.
STORY: Rambling Reporter at NYFW: Prabal Dons His Streaker’s Crown, Pharrell Talks Russian Police
Check out the timelapsed video above to see the handiwork behind the show.
. I sold it as a pitch. I still don’t know why HBO bought that project. Maybe they were drunk.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day