- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Steven Yeun is officially a dad.
The Walking Dead star and his wife Joana Pak welcomed a son together on March 17, E! News reports. Leading up to the big news, the pair announced Pak’s pregnancy by sharing photos of her growing baby bump on social media.
The longtime couple began dating in 2009, one year before Yeun landed his career-defining role as Glenn on the AMC zombie drama. He was working with the Second City comedy theater in Chicago then, and Pak was a student at Columbia College.
“She walked into the bar where I was a really shitty bartender, and it was kismet,” Yeun told Martha Stewart Weddings. “After that I saw her every day for six months.”
The new parents tied the knot in a private wedding ceremony at the Paramour in Los Angeles on Dec. 3, 2016, with Yeun’s Walking Dead co-stars Norman Reedus, Andrew Lincoln and Emma Bell, among others, in attendance.
Congrats to the couple!
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day