- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The weekend is upon us and if your schedule isn’t currently completely packed (or even if it is), it’s worth taking note of a Friday night soiree for a cause. On December 13, Bravo star Cameron Silver, Venice-based gallerist and artist Kana Manglapus, N.E.R.D. member Chad Hugo and Access Hollywood personality Melissa Magsaysay invite you to join them for a fundraiser benefiting the Filipino victims of last month’s devastating Typhoon Haiyan that claimed at least 6,000 lives and forced 3.9 million people from their homes.
From 7 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. the Riviera 31 lounge at the Sofitel Los Angeles, you can listen to tunes spun by DJ Michelle Pesce while perusing a silent auction 150 items deep (goods from the likes of Prada, Armani, Marc Jacobs, Neiman Marcus, Gucci and Reed Krakoff are included) — not to mention a slew of beauty services from Hollywood hair heavyweights Ken Paves and Anh Tran, who counts Bella Heathecoate and Ginnifer Goodwin as clients. Proceeds from the auction and $25 minimum entrance donation benefits Doctors Without Borders.
Friday, December 13. 7 p.m. to 9:30 p.m., Riviera 31 at the Sofitel Los Angeles. 8555 Beverly Blvd., L.A. Tickets $25 at ryot.org/laheartspi or at the door.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day