- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
According to Prada, having three in a crowd isn’t so bad.
The famed fashion house has teamed up with Moonrise Kingdom duo Wes Anderson and Roman Coppola on a series of short films to celebrate the upcoming launch of its fragrance, Candy L’Eau, the first of which can be viewed above.
Set against the backdrop of retro Paris, the films star French actress Lea Seydoux (whose antiques-dealing character in Midnight in Paris piqued Owen Wilson’s interest) as Candy, a blunt-banged woman torn between two best friends, Gene and Julius. The shorts follow the trio over a five-week period as they share popcorn at the movies, dance together in an apartment and question their romantic future in a salon.
Available exclusively online through Selfridges in London beginning March 28 and nationwide on April 29, the whimsical scent blends white musk, sweet pea, benzoin, caramel and citrus notes into an art deco bottle that comes in 30ml, 50ml and 80ml sizes.
Tres doux, indeed.
To see the beginnings of this menage a trois, watch the video above.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day