- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Padma Lakshmi is letting fashion lovers dig into her wardrobe — and for a good cause, too.
The Top Chef host is donating a few prized items from her closet to Fashion Project — an online clothing donation service that works with nonprofits — to benefit Endometriosis Foundation of America (an organization co-founded by Lakshmi).
While many items are already sold (the sale went live just this morning), you can still shop Lakshmi’s “e-boutique” for a purple-patterned Missoni dress ($179), a gold Altuzarra frock ($169) and a long-sleeve silk Vanessa Bruno dress ($69).
“My go-to look is usually jeans and some silky top with boots or a slinky dress if I’m pushed for time,” Lakshmi tells Pret-a-Reporter. “I tend to dress in pretty classic pieces and then change up my accessories. I’m an accessories girl. And I love jewelry. I tend to stay away from trends and still wear pieces I’ve had for 20 years!” And now, fans can dress like the always polished TV host.
Head over to FashionProject.com and grab these pieces before it’s too late. Happy Monday!
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day