- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
We can’t say watching Jersey Shore ever left us with a desire to smell any of the castmembers, let alone smell like them. Yet since starring on that train wreck of a show, Snooki, the animated, pint-size mom — yes, mom— of two has branched out not only to hosting gigs, writing books and a short-lived Dancing with the Stars stint but also to creating fragrances.
Surprisingly, Snooki Love is not the first or the second but the third perfume Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi has put into the world. The impetus for this limited-edition eau de parfum was apparently the reality star’s upcoming nuptials to fiance Jionni LaValle. Moreover, she told People it differs from her first two because it’s a “mature smell.”
Of course, she reports that it’s still sexy. Naturally. Notes include Italian bergamot, cassis, poppy, pink peony and hydrangea, along with sandalwood and musk. And the gold-and-black art-deco-inspired bottle — embellished with a feather — and packaging also play into her wedding theme: The Great Gatsby.
Lucky female wedding guests will get the fragrance as a favor, while fans can purchase it on HSN.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Taraji P. Henson