- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Since launching his debut bridal collection, Truly Zac Posen, with David’s Bridal earlier this year, Zac Posen has likely had a bevy of brides walking down the aisle in one of his dazzling designs. Now that many have said, “I do,” in one of his gowns, it’s only fitting that the couture mastermind give future brides a chance to say yes to a Posen-designed engagement ring, too.
The red-carpet designer has teamed up with online fine jewelers Blue Nile for a range of engagement rings and weddings bands under the Truly Zac Posen label, which are available in three different styles, including Glamour (classic Hollywood-inspired), Deco (architectural and geometric) and Metropolitan (upscale and modern). “I really believe great design should feel personal and timeless, which is why I created glamorous pieces for all the future brides out there,” the couture icon told InStyle.
With prices starting at $980 per setting, guys better act quickly because one of the bands — the Baguette Trio Diamond engagement ring — is already on back order. So before getting down on one knee, head over bluenile.com to check out the collection.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day