- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Zoe Kravitz has filed from divorce from husband Karl Glusman, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
People was first to report the news, obtaining court records that showed that the actress filed for divorce on Dec. 23.
While neither Kravitz nor Glusman have publicly commented on the divorce, they each recently shared cryptic messages via their Instagram profiles.
On Saturday, Jan. 2, Kravitz sparked interest from fans when she shared a meme via her Instagram story, depicting “The Universe” throwing away a trash bag labeled “People places and things that no longer serve my greatest and highest good,” along with the caption “MOOD.”
Meanwhile, Glusman recently deleted all of his Instagram posts, save for only two photos, neither of which feature Kravitz.
Kravitz and Glusman married in June 2019 at the actress’ father Lenny Kravitz’s home in Paris.
In June, Kravitz shared a photo from the pair’s wedding day in honor of their one year anniversary.
Kravitz recently starred in Hulu’s High Fidelity, in addition to season 2 of HBO’s Big Little Lies. The actress is next set to play Catwoman in Matt Reeves’ The Batman, alongside Robert Pattinson, who takes on the role of the Caped Crusader.
Glusman is known for his appearances in Gaspar Noe’s Love and Tom Ford’s Nocturnal Animals.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day