- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Pinit
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Email
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
One of the busiest stylists this awards season, Stewart dressed The Help nominees Chastain and Davis in different yet classical styles; straight-up red-carpet glamour is her trademark.
PHOTOS: Behind the Scenes at THR's 25 Most Powerful Stylists Photoshoot
“I like working with Elizabeth because she sees everyone as individuals and doesn’t try to force me into something I’m not,” says Chastain. Her black Alexander McQueen gown with gold beading and train at the Oscars was a “larger-than-life dress for a larger-than-life moment,” says Stewart.
PHOTOS: Best Awards Season Looks by THR's 25 Most Powerful Stylists of 2012
A former stylist for The New York Times Magazine and a Women’s Wear Daily writer who worked on the W Europe magazine startup, Stewart “ended up styling the covers and loved it.” She also styled an eco-collection for H&M, from which she pulled a suit for Seyfried for London’s In Time premiere in 2011.