- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Pinit
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Email
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
WHY SHE MATTERS
Urbinati dressed 21 people during Oscar week, including Silver Linings Playbook nominee Bradley Cooper, Zero Dark Thirty’s Jason Clarke and The Vampire Diaries’ Nina Dobrev — phew!
Cooper, Clarke, Dobrev, Armie Hammer, Krysten Ritter, Chris Evans, Ian Somerhalder, Joel Edgerton
PHOTOS: THR's 25 Most Powerful Stylists 2013: The Photographs
HER FASHION BIO
Born in Rome and raised in Paris, Urbinati got her start in fashion at 18, working for her aunt, designer Laura Urbinati, as a buyer for her West Hollywood boutique. She co-owns L.A.’s hip men’s boutique Confederacy with Danny Masterson.
LABELS SHE LOVES
“I love the romantics like Elie Saab and Valentino and all-American classics like Donna Karan and Oscar de la Renta, but I also love an edgier look from Proenza Schouler, Carven or Jason Wu.”
HER TOP LOOKS
Dobrev in a hot-pink Elie Saab belted gown at the SAG Awards (“A little sporty but bright and youthful,” says Urbinati) and Cooper in a cool, modern midnight-blue Tom Ford tuxedo at the SAGs.