- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Pinit
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Email
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Exhibiting the same ease in dressing women as with some of Hollywood’s most dashing men, the styling veteran has the ability to create a striking moment while retaining her fashion edge.
PHOTOS: Behind the Scenes at THR's 25 Most Powerful Stylists Photoshoot
Who can forget the sharp silhouette Firth cut in his slim Tom Ford tux at last year’s Oscars? Other clients who wear suits like nobody’s business: Reynolds and Depp, with his personalized touches of colorful vests, derby hats and ascots.
PHOTOS: Best Awards Season Looks by THR's 25 Most Powerful Stylists of 2012
McMillen, who handled VIP relations for Richard Tyler and Giorgio Armani during the ’90s, dressed Mulligan in a killer rose-hued ombre fringe Lanvin dress for December’s National Board of Review Awards in New York.
“One of my favorite recent looks was Evan Rachel Wood in Alessandra Rich,” she says, about the white shantung shirtdress gown that transformed The Ides of March actress into a contemporary Betty Draper at the Venice Film Festival in the fall.