- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Tumblr
There is a summer season in television, it's just a little muddled. But hey, if you'd like to jump on all the many new and likely decent cable offerings or the new and mostly woeful broadcast offerings, go for it. Your time may be better spent, however, playing catch up.
The Too Much TV era means you're overwhelmed with choices and, frankly, falling way behind. Let's not even bring up whether or not you watched the recently concluded seasons of Veep or Silicon Valley or – can you really be that out of it? – Game of Thrones. Because more troubling is that maybe you never got caught up on The Americans or Mr. Robot or Fargo. Those should be addressed. You don't need a lecture about that. But for everyone putting off the obvious, there's a bunch of excellent series you may have missed that are just waiting for you to stream them and, luckily, many of them are either half-hours or short run seasons and theoretically you should be able to buzz through your binging this summer.
Here are the 10 series other than the previously mentioned super-obvious ones that deserve your attention.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day