- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Tumblr
There's tons of money to be made in Hollywood — just not necessarily by boom operators or key grips.
Once again, THR surveys the salaries of the entertainment industry, from movie stars ($20 million on one recent Jennifer Lawrence paystub) to agents (including a couple who reportedly got a $40 million payday) to directors (Patty Jenkins only got a million for Wonder Woman, but will be getting eight times as much for the sequel) to game show hosts (survey says, Pat Sajak gets $15 million!), along with makeup artists and camera operators and other below-the-line talent, who have a lot fewer zeros on their paychecks.
So, here's how much your friends and neighbors in L.A. are making?
This story first appeared in the Sept. 27 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine. To receive the magazine, click here to subscribe.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Film and TV Tax Credits
Visual Effects Society