- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Tumblr
The 2018 ESPY Award winners were revealed Wednesday night in Los Angeles.
The ceremony, hosted by former professional racer Danica Patrick, aired live at 8 p.m. on ABC from the Microsoft Theater.
Also during the show, Jim Kelly, the Pro Football Hall of Fame quarterback who has been diagnosed with cancer three times in the past five years, received the Jimmy V Award for Perseverance; Jake Wood, the former Wisconsin football player who later joined the Marines and co-founded Team Rubicon, which employs veterans to serve emergency responders to disasters, received the Pat Tillman Award for Service; Aaron Feis, Scott Beigel and Chris Hixon, coaches at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, won Best Coach; and the hundreds of athletes who spoke out of against convicted serial sexual abuser Larry Nassar, the former USA Gymnastics and Michigan State University team doctor, will receive the Arthur Ashe Courage Award.
The 2018 ESPY Award winners were voted on by fans.
A list of winners follows.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Script to Scene
The Falcon and the Winter Soldier