- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Tumblr
The winners of the 2018 Tony Awards were revealed Sunday night at Radio City Music Hall in New York.
The Band's Visit took the trophy for best musical, while Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, Parts One and Two won best play. Once on This Island won for best revival of a musical, while Angels in America was named best revival of a play.
Overall, The Band's Visit was the night's biggest winner, with a total of 10 wins, followed by Harry Potter with six and Angels in America with three.
Other winners included Angels' Andrew Garfield, Three Tall Women's Laurie Metcalf and Glenda Jackson and The Band's Visit's Tony Shalhoub.
Josh Groban and Sara Bareilles hosted the ceremony, which aired live on CBS.
A full list of winners follows, and click here for all of The Hollywood Reporter's coverage.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day