- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Tumblr
HBO took the top drama honor for Game of Thrones, while Amazon's Fleabag triumphed in the best comedy category at the 71st Primetime Emmy Awards on Sunday night.
HBO collected nine awards in the televised ceremony, including for Game of Thrones star Peter Dinklage in the supporting actor in a drama category and Barry's Bill Hader in the lead comedy actor category. Chernobyl nabbed three wins for writing, directing and limited series, and Last Week Tonight won for variety talk show and writing for a variety series.
Amazon's Fleabag scored four wins: for best comedy series, Phoebe Waller-Bridge for lead actress in a comedy series and writing in a comedy series, and Harry Bradbeer for directing in a comedy series.
Tony Shalhoub and Alex Borstein won in the comedy supporting actor and actress categories for Amazon's The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel.
Overall, including last weekend's Creative Arts Emmys, HBO led all networks with 34 wins while Netflix collected 27, Amazon claimed 15, National Geographic won eight, NBC earned seven, and CNN and FX Networks picked up five each.
The hostless ceremony was held at the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles and aired on Fox. The complete list of primetime wins is below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day