- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Tumblr
The 2019 E! People's Choice Awards were handed out Sunday night, with Avengers: Endgame taking home the award for best movie. The ceremony took place Sunday at the Barker Hangar in Santa Monica, airing live on E!
Among the other winners were Kevin Hart, making his first public appearance since he was involved in a serious car accident in September; Zendaya; Cole Sprouse; Jimmy Fallon; Blake Shelton; and Avengers: Endgame star Robert Downey Jr., who dedicated his award to the late Stan Lee.
During the ceremony, Jennifer Aniston received the Icon Award. The actress also was nominated for female movie star of 2019 for her work in Netflix's hit Murder Mystery, which was named comedy movie of 2019.
Gwen Stefani also was honored during the awards show with the Fashion Icon Prize, while Pink received the Champion Award, which recognizes her support of and work with No Kid Hungry, Make-a-Wish Foundation, Planned Parenthood, REVERB, Autism Speaks and Human Rights Campaign, as well as her role as a UNICEF ambassador.
Kelsea Ballerini and Alessia Cara performed.
A full list of winners follows.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
London Film Festival