- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Tumblr
Universal's 1917 stole the show at the 77th annual Golden Globe Awards on Sunday night, winning best drama as well as earning the directing honor for Sam Mendes.
Meanwhile, Sony's Once Upon a Time in Hollywood picked up three honors, for best comedy as well as supporting actor for Brad Pitt and Quentin Tarantino for screenplay.
Joaquin Phoenix won best actor in a drama for Warner Bros.' Joker, Renée Zellweger claimed best actress in a drama for Roadside Attractions' Judy. Awkwafina won best actress in a comedy for The Farewell and Bong Joon Ho's Parasite claimed the foreign-language film win.
In TV, HBO's Succession nabbed the best drama series honor as well as a best actor win for Brian Cox. Amazon's Fleabag star Phoebe Waller-Bridge won in the best actress category and claimed the best comedy series win.
HBO's Chernobyl also picked up multiple honors, for best limited series as well as for supporting actor Stellan Skarsgård.
Ricky Gervais emceed the proceedings at the Beverly Hilton Hotel on Jan. 5. The complete list of Golden Globes winners is below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day