- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Tumblr
The record-breaking success of Deadpool, Avengers: Infinity War and more will surely have many side effects, the most obvious of which being a sudden uptick in curse words spouted by Spandex-clad protagonists.
For genre fans who've spent recent years obsessing over the arcana of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, though, the film serves as a reminder that there's more to Marvel than the MCU. Marvel Studios, to its likely chagrin, isn't the only studio raking in dough from Marvel Comics properties; it's just the one whose business plan most closely resembles a supervillain's world-domination scheme.
For those who've forgotten that vast swath of the imaginary universe that falls outside the view of Asgard and S.H.I.E.L.D.: Here, ranked from worst to best, are all the features based on Marvel Comics characters. [Note: This has been updated to include all the Marvel-based films up to and including 2019's Avengers: Endgame.]
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day