- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Bachelor/Bachelorette franchise is a consistent ratings winner for many reasons. Since 2002, the reality dating show has thrived on particularly dramatic moments that take place while contestants vie for love.
Diehard fans still cringe at the memory of Season 11's Bachelor, Brad Womack, who chose neither woman during the finale. And who could forget Corinne Olympios removing her bikini top on a date? Or Ben Flajnik's skinny dip? Or Jason Mesnick reversing his decision months after he'd handed out the final rose? And, more recently, Bekah Martinez, now featured on Arie Luyendyk Jr.'s search for a wife, was reported missing in November in a bizarre side story to the current season.
The show has a history of spotlighting drama, including onscreen intoxication, double-rejection and secret affairs — all in the quest for love. Read on for some of the craziest moments.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day