- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Tumblr
Big Brother has revealed its cast for season 20 and overall, it's an eclectic group of characters.
There's a 24-year-old crystal-collecting life coach named Kaitlyn Herman, who revealed to The Hollywood Reporter that she believes her time on the show is all about fate — it all started with spray-tanning Celebrity Big Brother contestant Chuck Liddell.
There's also Winston Hines, 28, who was inspired to apply for the show by season 19's Cody Nickson. He says he's preparing to win the game in sequester by reading season 16 winner Derrick Levasseur's book, The Undercover Edge.
Other new players like Brett Robinson, 25, aren't as familiar with the game or Big Brother legends, like Dan Gheesling and Rachel Reilly.
To assess how this season might play out, THR spent the day with all 16 houseguests to talk everything from game plans, showmances and final pleas to what catchphrase they have up their sleeves: Friendship? Floaters grab a life vest? #YouBetterGo?
Big Brother season 20 premieres June 27 on CBS. Find out what the newest crop of houseguests have to say, above.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day