- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Tumblr
Big Brother is never ending.
Following the crowning of the season 18 winner, Nicole Franzel, last week, CBS All Access on Monday unveiled the 12 new houseguests ready to compete to win Big Brother. Correction, to win Big Brother: Over The Top. For the series' first online edition, America will be choosing the winner and have more power than ever before. However, the grand prize isn't the normal half a million dollars fans are used to. Instead, whoever wins the game will walk away with only $250,000.
The Hollywood Reporter said goodbye to the season 18 cast on Wednesday, only to meet the brand new cast on Thursday.
So who will win the game? Will it be one of the sisters from this season's siblings twist? Will it be the single mom? Or will it be the waitress that went viral? Who has your vote from the below first impressions?
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day