- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Tumblr
Chris Evans (Captain America), Brie Larson (Captain Marvel) and Samuel L. Jackson (Nick Fury) each recently covered their own issues of The Hollywood Reporter, during which they sat down to discuss their respective roles in the Marvel Universe and the filming of the Avengers franchise.
Chris Evans, who could leave his role as Captain America after Avengers: Endgame, called his final day of filming "surprisingly emotional."
Brie Larson, the first female superhero to lead a Marvel film, a film that grossed $1 billion worldwide, plays Captain Marvel. Larson says she filmed Avengers: Endgame before the script for Captain Marvel was even complete.
Samuel L. Jackson, who portrays Nick Fury in the franchise, said his own character is his favorite Avenger before correcting himself to say that Black Widow, played by Scarlett Johansson, is actually his favorite.
Watch all the Avengers stars' cover videos below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Sterling K. Brown